If it’s time to spoil your Maryland home with hardwood floor refinishing in Baltimore, then USA Pro Floors can provide the refinishing services that you need to spruce up your home and make it feel new again. First, you will need to know if your hardwood floors are in need of refinishing. If you notice any of the following signs, please call us to set up an appointment.
You may need hardwood floor refinishing services if:
- You notice that cleaning no longer restores your floor’s beautiful shine.
- You notice that water soaks immediately into your hardwood floors.
- You notice that your hardwood flooring is becoming warped, makes noises, or is deeply stained.
In this case, you may need to repair any damaged hardwood flooring before refinishing can take place.
Things to keep in mind when you call us for a refinishing service in Maryland:
- Your current flooring should be at least ¾” thick. We will remove the top layer of your flooring and if it isn’t thick enough, we will sand down to the sub-floor.
- There are newer hardwood floors that are as thin as ¼”- unfortunately, these floors cannot be refinished.
- The average time it takes for us to refinish a floor can be anywhere from two to five days, depending on the size and scale of the project.
With our hardwood floor refinishing in Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia, we are sure your home will look bright and new once we’re done. We don’t require you to “move out” of your home while we are refinishing your floors, but with the strong odors that are produced during the refinishing process, we suggest that you stay out of your home while we are in the process of servicing your hardwood.
If you think your floor is past the point of refinishing, a hardwood floor restoration service could be the perfect alternative! Contact USA Pro Floors today for more information. We’re here to meet all of your hardwood flooring needs.